Monday, July 22, 2013

Tabitha's Unknown Age

                                                         THE LITTLE KITTY TIMES
    
Hello. I'm back. Yes, this is Mr.Whiskers. Anything interesting happen while I was gone? No? Guess not. But anyway, we have breaking news!b A photo was saved from Word War 2.  It appears to be a rather cute- er, I mean, a odd-looking black cat. It also has the message: Until your eyes get used to the darkness, take it east. Look out in the blackout. Wait, what's this? I'm get a report. . . WHAT?! THIS CAT IS THEE TABITHA?! Ewww. . . That was, like, 60 HUMAN YEARS AGO!! . . . And to think I'm  always blabbering on and on about how gorgeous she is, I had the hugest crush on her, but now. . . . . . How old is she? Wait, don't tell me. I don't want to know.    . . .  Please excuse me while I go vomit. . . Ahhhh. . . That's better.
Yours truly, though completely disgusted, Mr.Whiskers

No comments:

Post a Comment