Monday, July 22, 2013

WITCH!!!

                                                        THE LITTLE KITTY TIMES
This is breaking news! Tabitha was originally owned by a witch, and has proven to be one herself! Unfortunately, now she and and Snookums (Proven to be a warlock, but, but, but I trusted him. . .) are coming after me for announcing this, so this may be a short paper.   . . . Surprised? I thought so. Well get a load of this: Yes, Tabitha was owned by a witch, but she stays with her whenever her other owners are gone, she visits the witch. TABITHA'S part may be shocking, but the witch is none-other than MORGAN LE FAY!!!! Yes, I'm serious, and I'm not crazy ether. So, if Tabitha's other owners are reading this, STOP THIS EVIL CAT!!!! Sorry, I may gotten a little out of control. . . So, if you're reading this, avoid Tabitha at ALL COSTS!!!! No. This time I'm not overreacting. Just, don't tell her I said this.
                Yours truly, Mr.Whiskers(Who may not see you tomorrow.)

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

    I'm scared....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked and Tabitha weighs the same as a duck!!! Burn her!!!!!

    ReplyDelete